Since our inception in 1999, Collaborative has become the education consulting firm of choice for many of the nation’s leading education foundations, national and community-based education non-profit organizations, and states and school districts, because of our content knowledge, our orientation toward continuous learning, and our commitment to exceptional customer service.
A single premise guides all of our work: “What can we do to make a meaningful difference?”
Collaborative has distinguished itself from other consulting firms with our:
- Focus on learning and building capacity—for our clients, for the field and for our own team—with every engagement.
- Offer of a broad array of communications services that go far beyond the bandwidth of most traditional firms.
- Understanding of education, engagement, learning, organizational change, and community and economic implications—all grounded in expertise that comes from real work.
- Focus on the development of tools, products, research and processes that help not only to share knowledge but to build the skills of those who use them.
- Regular engagement of a variety of stakeholders who bring diverse perspectives and align strategies to authentic situations.
- Focus on utilization, not just dissemination, and the regularly tracking of user feedback and documentation in ways that influence strategy and decision-making.